VERNON TOWNSHIP - Notice Of A Special Meeting
This notice from Vernon Township is announcing a Special Meeting of the Election Commissioners.
The meeting will be held on October 10, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. at the Township Hall.
The purpose of the meeting is to Elect Election Inspectors and Receiving Board inspectors. It will also discuss the upcoming Public Accuracy Testing.
NOTE: Individuals with disabilities, desiring to attend the meeting, requiring auxiliary aids or services, should contact the Vernon Township board by writing or calling: Loren Cole, Clerk, 10877 N. Lincoln Rd., Clare, MI 48617. 989-386-7141.
Waste Management Winter Weather Reminder
Waste Management is committed to the safety of our drivers, our community and your residence. To ensure we are able to safely and effectively service your container on days with snow and ice accumulations, please have the area and pathway around your container salted and cleared of snow and ice.
At Waste Management, we take pride in providing superior service to our customers. The following weather-related conditions may affect your collection:
- Unable to access container when it's plowed in or covered with snow/ice
- Container not visible by driver if placed behind a snow mound or inaccessible to the driver to reach safely
- Steep hill or winding road that may be difficult to navigate during snow or ice conditions
- No place to turn around due to areas not being plowed
- Road closures
- Wind chill factor which impacts the safety of our drivers and proper vehicle operation
- Reduced visibility such as blizzard conditions, sleet, fog and hail
We will make every effort to notify you of weather-related service impacts via phone notifications. Please ensure we have your updated contact information including your home phone number.
You may contact us via email at CustomerService_MIOHIN@wm.com, utilize our new chat feature on www.wm.com or call us at 866-797-9018 Monday through Friday from 7:30am and 5:30pm EST.
Thank you for being a Waste Management customer; we value your business.
Monthly Meetings - 1st Monday of every month at 6:30pm except when Monday falls on a legal holiday and then it will be held on the following day.